The WearMax Warranty
The StartingLine finish is warrantied against wear through to the substrate for 2 years from date of application residential (NO Commercial Warranty) subject to the following conditions:
- The finish is to be used indoors only
- The finish must be applied by a factory trained and certified technician
- You can call KraGil Inc. for a current list of certified contractors in your area
- WearMax must be applied according to published recommendations
- The finish must be maintained as recommended by KraGil Inc
- The surface wear must not have occurred as a result of improper maintenance, or damage caused by denting, scratching, or cutting
- The surface wear must be readily visible in 10% of the area coated with StartingLine finish
What is NOT covered by the warranty
KraGil Inc. warranties do not cover indentations, scratches, or damage caused by negligence, or water saturation. The warranty does not cover any alteration to the product, material applied by a non-certified contractor, improper maintenance, insufficient protection, or exposure to extreme heat or cold for a period of 72 hours or more (below 50 degrees Fahrenheit and above 90 degrees Fahrenheit).
This warranty is the complete and exclusive statement of the warranty, and is in lieu of all other express and/or statutory warranties. KraGil Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damages.
Manufacturer will only replace defective product. Under no circumstance will manufacturer be responsible for cost of application labor, refinishing expense, or any other costs in excess of a refund of the purchase price of the container.
KraGil Inc.'s responsibility is limited to the cost of the finish if wear through occurs in 10% of the area coated with StartingLine.
If You Have a Warranty Claim
Contact KraGil Inc. Customer Service Center 612.605.1864 during normal business hours. Please be prepared to give the Customer Service Specialist information related to your purchase, such as product number, purchase date, retailer name and address and telephone number. You will receive additional instructions for filing the claim at the time of your call.
Warranty Claim Form