Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Advanced Ceramic Armor
Product No.: 6501
General: Waterborne Ceramic coat, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions. WearMax
Advanced Ceramic Armor 6501 dries clear and performs with excellent build.
Properties: Advanced Ceramic Armor is specially developed to create superior wear and scratch
resistance. It guaranties superior sunlight resistance as well as excellent flow. Advanced Ceramic
Armor 6501 is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. Advanced Ceramic Armor 6501 levels
perfectly, dries fast and appears deep matte on surface. As Ceramics are very dense, sedimentation
due to transportation might be observed. Therefore Advanced Ceramic Armor has to be stirred
properly before each use.
- Spread rate: 700 – 800 sq.ft./Gal.
- Dry Time: 2 – 3 hrs.
- Viscosity: 28 – 32 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container (stir properly before use)
- Appearance: milky white
- VOC: 80.6 gr./ltr.
- Solids: 48.7 %
- Apply on WearMax High Build Sealer6500/Primer 6503/Adhesion Primer 6507 depending
- Allow drying time of 3 – 4 hours.
- Apply WearMax Advanced Ceramic Armor 6501 with a lightweight T-Bar and short nap
applicator sleeve and roll with Trustor Roller applicator immediately.
- Allow dry time of 2 – 3 h.
- Do not buff.
- Never apply Advanced Ceramic Armor on a surface that has not been sealed or primed
- Apply Advanced Ceramic Shield in desired Sheen (see Technical Data Sheet)
- Please note: All products containing Ceramic or involving a product containing Ceramic require
special training to be applied properly and are for professional use only.
- Advanced Ceramic Armor 6501 is free of formaldehyde, insecticides/pesticides and heavy
metals (according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
and technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our
proposals are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and proper
production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at