Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Formula One Armor
Product No.: 6512
General: Waterborne Ceramic coat, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions. WearMax
Formula One Armor 6512 dries clear and performs with excellent build.
Properties: WearMax Formula One Armor is specially developed to create excellent wear and
scratch resistance. It guaranties excellent sunlight resistance as well as perfect flow. Formula One
Armor 6512 is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. Formula One Armor 6512 levels
perfectly, dries fast and appears deep matte on surface. As Ceramics are very dense, sedimentation
due to transportation might be observed. Therefore Formula One Armor has to be stirred properly
before and while in use.
- Spread rate: 700 – 800 sq.ft./Gal.
- Dry Time: 2 – 3 hrs.
- Viscosity: 28 – 30 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container (stir properly before use)
- Appearance: Slightly milky opaque
- VOC: 80.6 gr/ltr.
- Solids: 48.7 %
- To be applied on WearMax Universal Sealer 6514/Primer 6515 only.
- Screen sealed surface. Vacuum and tack with a damp towel.
- Apply WearMax Formula One Armor 6512 with a lightweight T-Bar and short nap
- Allow dry time of 2 – 3 hours. (check with moisture meter)
- Do not buff.
- Apply desired WearMax Formula One Shield (see Technical Data Sheet).
- WearMax Formula One Armor 6512 is free of formaldehyde, insecticides/pesticides and heavy metals (according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
and technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our
proposals are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and
proper production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at