Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Universal Primer
Product No.: 6515
General: Waterborne Primer, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions, for newly installed floors.
WearMax Universal Primer performs with minimal side bonding in order to minimize panelisation.
Properties: WearMax Universal Primer 6515 is specially developed to create excellent adhesion on all
wood species. It is formulated to guaranty excellent sunlight resistance as well as excellent flow.
WearMax Universal Primer 6515 is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. WearMax Universal
Primer 6515 is specially developed to avoid side bonding, it sands easily and is smooth by using 100 grit
sandpaper or 120-grit screen.
- Spread rate: 350 - 400 sq.ft./ Gal
- Dry Time: 1 hr between coats
- 2 - 3 hrs to buff
- Viscosity: 11 - 12 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container
- Appearance: Slightly milky opaque
- VOC: 35.8 gr. / ltr.
- Solids: 19.9 %
- Prepare entire Floor according to NOFMA Standard
- Vacuum and tack with a damp towel.
- Apply WearMax Universal Primer 6515 with lightweight T-Bar and short nap applicator sleeve.
- Allow dry time of approximately 1 hour.
- Apply 2nd coat of WearMax Universal Primer 6515.
- Allow dry time of 2 - 3 hour. (check with moisture meter).
- Buff with 120 grit screen, or maroon pad with 180 - 240 sandpaper strips, vacuum and tack
with damp towel.
- Apply desired WearMax Armor/Top coat.
- WearMax Universal Primer 6515 is free of formaldehyde, insecticides/pesticides and heavy
metals (according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
and technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our proposals
are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and proper production
and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at