Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Top Line Top Coat
Product No.: 6516
General: Waterborne Topcoat, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions. WearMax Top Line
Topcoat 6516 dries clear and performs with excellent build, hardness, toughness, and stain
Properties: Top Line Topcoat 6516 is specially developed to create excellent stain and scuff
resistance. It guaranties excellent sunlight resistance as well as excellent flow. Top Line Topcoat 6516
is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. 6516 levels perfectly, dries fast, and is available
in 3 different gloss variations: Matte, Satin and Gloss.
- Spread rate: 700 – 800 sq.ft./Gal.
- Dry Time: 2 - 3 hours
- Viscosity: 18 – 20 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container (stir properly before use)
- Appearance: Slightly milky opaque
- VOC: 70.3 gr/ltr.
- Solids: 29.8 %
- Apply on WearMax Universal Sealer 6514/Universal Primer 6515 only.
- Buff with 120 grit screen or Maroon pad with 180 – 220 grit sandpaper strips.
- Mix with attached Catalyst and apply WearMax Top Line Topcoat 6516.
- Apply 2 – 3 coats of Top Line Topcoat 6516 with a lightweight T-Bar and short nap
- Surface is ready to walk on after 12 hrs.Top Line Topcoat 6516 is free of formaldehyde,
insecticides/pesticides and heavy metals (according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
and technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our
proposals are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and
proper production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at