Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Professional Armor
Product No.: 6525
General: Waterborne Ceramic coat, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions. WearMax
Professional Armor 6524 dries clear and performs with excellent build.
Properties: WearMax Professional Armor is specially developed to create superior wear and scratch
resistance. It guaranties superior sunlight resistance as well as excellent flow. WearMax Professional
Armor 6525 is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. WearMax Professional Armor 6525 dries
fast to a slightly textured surface, and appears deep matte. As Ceramics are very dense,
sedimentation due to transportation might be observed. Therefore WearMax Professional Armor 6525
has to be stirred properly before and during use.
- Spread rate: 900 – 1000 sq.ft./Gal.
- Dry Time: 2 – 3 hrs.
- Viscosity: 28 – 30 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container (stir properly before use)
- Appearance: milky white
- VOC: 107.6 gr/ltr.
- Solids: 48.7 %
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
- To be applied on WearMax Professional Adhesion Primer 6507 only. (See Technical Data Sheet)
- Allow drying time of 3–4 hours.
- Apply WearMax Professional Armor 6525 with a lightweight T-Bar and short nap applicator
sleeve and roll with Trustor Roller applicator immediately. Do not roll into dry or semi-dry
areas. Keep a wet edge to avoid lap marks.
- Allow dry time of 2–3 hours.
- Do not buff.
- Apply desired WearMax Professional Shield 6527 (See Technical Data Sheet).
- WearMax Professional Armor 6524 is free of formaldehyde, insecticides/pesticides and heavy
metals (according to EN 71).
andtechnologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our
proposals are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and
proper production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at