Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Professional Shield
Product No.: 6527
General: Waterborne Topcoat, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions. WearMax Professional Shield
6527 dries clear and performs with excellent hardness, toughness, build, and stain resistance.
Properties: WearMax Professional Shield 6527 is specially developed to create superior stain and scratch
resistance. It guaranties excellent sunlight resistance as well as excellent flow. WearMax Professional
Shield 6527 is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. WearMax Professional Shield 6527 levels
perfectly, dries fast WearMax Professional Shield 6527 is available in 3 different gloss variations: Commercial
(Matte), Satin and Gloss.
- Spread rate: 900 – 1000 sq.ft. / Gal.
- Dry Time: 4 hrs.
- Viscosity: 17 – 18 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container (stir properly before use)
- Appearance: Slightly milky opaque
- VOC: 90.3 gr/ltr.
- Solids: 30.2 %
- To be applied on WearMax Professional Armor 6525 only.
- Do not screen sealed surface.
- Mix with attached Catalyst and apply WearMax Professional Shield 6527 with a lightweight T-Bar and
short nap applicator sleeve and roll with Trustor Roller applicator immediately.
- Surface is ready to walk on after 12 hrs., wearing street shoes.
- WearMax Professional Shield 6527 is free of formaldehyde, insecticides/pesticides and heavy metals
(according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods and
technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our proposals are based on
experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and proper production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at 715.849.2989.